Ashley Kelly shows viewers how they can make their own Dog treats at home! First, you should make sure you wash your hands. Next, you should add 1/2 cup of peanut butter to a bowl and add 1/2 cup of milk to this. Add 1 cup of wheat flour and 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder. Mix all of the ingredients up in a bowl until you have a doughy texture. Next, you should split the dough in half and knead each. Roll the dough out to 1/2 inch thickness. Next, with any shape cookie cutter, cut out cookie shapes. Lay your cut out shapes onto a baking tray. Put the dog treats in the oven and cook them for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Let the cookies sit and cool. Unstick the cookies from the tray. Put the cookies in the freezer and then serve them to your puppy! Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades