Stretching isn't just good for humans, it's a great way to keep animals loose and healthy, especially dogs who have suffered bone deformities, muscle aches or arthritis. This video will show you how to give your dog passive range of motion (PROM) exercises on its hind legs. Perform these exercises daily if your dog has recently had orthopedic surgery or suffers from arthritis. Doing so helps maintain flexibility, reduce stiffness and increase blood flow to painful joints. For more information, visit Olathe Animal Hospital.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades