In this video, we learn how to remove a tick from a dog. First, brush the hair away from the tick so you have a good view of it. After this, take the removal tool and place it underneath the tick. Slide it all the way underneath the tick and then gently pull while twisting. This will remove the tick from the dog without leaving the rough parts on the inside of them. When you are finished removing the tick from the skin, make sure you kill it and give your pet a flea and tick collar. Do this for all ticks to remove them the proper way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades