In this video, we learn how to teach your dog to balance a treat on his nose. First, you need to look at your dog and have them concentrate. Don't give them the treat on their nose for too much time, start off with small increments. After this, you will tell them to "get it" and then will flick it off their nose to eat it. Start doing this until you have a time frame that you want, then they will get the treat! Withhold the treat if they aren't showing enough constraint. When finished, you will have a cool trick to show your friends!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades