In this video, we learn how to make a custom DIY dog gate. Tools you will need are: lattice and wood, hinges and screws, saw and power drill, cut outs from a hobby store, and a closure. After you gather all the parts, start to build the dog gate. Use the wood on the bottom and top to help support the lattice wood that will face the outside. Once you have the entire gate built, you can use cut outs from a hobby store to make the gate more festival. Simply nail these to the outside of the gate to make it unique!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades