In this tutorial we learn how to acclimate your new puppy to its crate. Your puppy may be scared of its crate at first, but there is a way to make it get used to it so it doesn't disturb you. To help you do this, you need to show your puppy a lot of attention while you are sitting next to the crate. Give it love and show it that the crate is not a bad thing. Give it treats leading into the crate and then continue to give it treats after it has walked inside. They will continue to eat the treats inside after you give it to them. Once you continue to do this, shut the door to the kennel and then open it back up showing them it's a friendly place to go!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades