In this how-to video, you will teach your dog how to target objects with its front paws. You will need a clicker, treats, and a target such as a yogurt lid or ball on a stick. Take a treat and hide it under the object. Click when the dog does any paw movements towards the object. After ten successful tries, pretend to put a treat. Once the dog paws the object, show that there is no treat but still give the dog a treat. Once this is done, wait until the dog paws the object, and give a treat. Ignore the dog if it does anything else. Now, put a treat under the object except carry the object. This will make the dog paw the object in a different motion. Follow the same steps above. Change treats if the dog becomes bored. It is easier if the dog is laying down. Try and train the dog using different paws. You can also train the dog using an object from a farther distance. By viewing this video, you will learn how to properly train a dog to paw objects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades