In this tutorial, we learn how to recycle plastic grocery bags into a dog leash. To begin, you will cut the plastic bags in half, then cut off the handles of the bags. Next, apply glue to the entire bag, then roll up into a straight line. Continue to do this for several different bags, depending on how long you want your dog leash to be. When you finish this and the glue is dried, tie several bags together end to end, and have three rows of these. Now, take the bags and tie them in a knot around the hook for a dog leash. Now, place the hook to a surface and then start to tie the bags together in a braid shape. Keep doing this until you reach the bottom of the bags, then make a loop for the handle. When finished, this is a great bag to use that will recycle around 14 grocery bags!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades