In this tutorial, we learn how to make dog biscuits. You will need: beef broth, whole wheat flour, peanut butter, and baking powder. Now, pour in 2 c flour with 1 tbsp baking powder, 1/2 c peanut butter, and 1 c beef broth. Combine these together using a fork until everything is mixed together completely. Add in more broth if the mixture is too dry, then when finished roll out on a floured surface. After this, cut out biscuits using whatever shape you would like. Then, bake these in the oven until they are golden brown and they are hard. Serve these to your dogs when cooled and save in an air tight container!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades