All you need is an oversize sock to whip up an adorable sweater for a tiny dog.
You Will Need
* A large clean sock
Step 1. Put on his hat
Take the toe piece and put it on his head, pulling his ears through the slits.
Step 2. Go for a walk
Take him for a walk so he can show off his spiffy new outfit.
Step 3. Remove the top
Cut off the top of the sock, the part with the elastic, and discard.
Step 4. Cut a slit
Lay the sock on a flat surface so that it's in the shape of a "J." Fold the heel over and make a one-inch cut through both layers. Unfold and enlarge the slits if necessary so your dog's legs will fit through.
Step 5. Cut the toe
Cut off the toe of the sock, just past the seam. Fold the open edge over about an inch and make a small slit through both layers. Unfold and enlarge the slits if necessary to fit over your dog's ears.
Step 6. Dress your dog
Slide the sock over your dog's body so that the top of the sock is around his neck. Pull his two front legs through the slits you cut in the heel of the sock.
Tip: Roll down the top of the sock to make a turtleneck.
Fact: Seventy-three percent of Americans surveyed said they would go into debt to provide for their pet's well-being.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades