In this tutorial, we learn to give your dog permission to go sniff around while on a walk. When you are walking on your dog, let them go out and sniff things, so that they can explore the area that you are around. Make sure you are following close behind and still have them attached loosely to a leash. When you are ready to leave the area, say "lets go", and move on with your walk with the dog. Practice this several times with your dog, and eventually they will start to know the length of time they are allowed to sniff an area before they have to move on!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades