In this video by Dogmantics, dog trainer Emily Larlham goes over some beginning exercises on how to teach your dog not to bark while on a walk.
"Barking can be reinforcing, so the more a dog is allowed to bark the more likely they will continue barking in the future. When you and your dog are surprised on a walk and your dog starts to bark, simply say "Let's Go" and move briskly in the opposite direction. You can use this cue whenever you change direction unexpectedly or need to move from an area that is causing your dog to be over their threshold." (Dogmantics)
Dogmantics is dedicated to your pup! From how to solve problems with your dog's behavior to tricks and understanding your dog's body language and communication... You name it, Dogmantics covers it! Search "Dogmantics" for other dog-training related videos!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades