Dogs have to learn bowel etiquette much quicker than humans, and these helpful steps will make sure your paper-trained pooch becomes man's best friend, not your carpet's worst nightmare.
You Will Need
* An untrained dog
* A large supply of newspapers
* Puppy gates
* An area of your home to enclose, preferably one with a tile or vinyl floor
* Your dog's bed, toys, and food and water bowls
* Dog treats
* More patience
If the weather and circumstances permit, you can paper-train a dog at the same time as you're housebreaking her. A small dog that's been paper-trained can also be trained to use a litter box, which is helpful for homebound or elderly dog owners—or owners who like to sleep in!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades