This video describes how to bake summer savory dog biscuits. For ingredients you need 2 cups of Keen dog food, 2 cups of warm water, 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup raw ground beef, 1/4 cup of grated raw zucchini, and 2 large eggs. You will bake the recipe at 350 for about 25 minutes. First, mix the dog food with the warm water to make a thick mix. Add in the other ingredients and mix until you have a nice thick batter. With your hands, pat small amounts of dough into biscuits and place on baking sheets. Bake the biscuits. After they cool you can store them in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades