Watch this how-to video from the Dog Channel and learn how to make healthy and tasty anti-flea biscuits for your dog. These anti-flea biscuits are sure to be a hit with your dog. Not only are they healthy but they have the added benefit of flea control.
Ingredients for anti-flea biscuits:
* 2 cups flour
* 1/2 cup wheat germ
* 1/2 cup brewers yeast
* 1 cup chicken or beef stock
* 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or powder
1. Combine the flour, wheat germ, and yeast in a bowl.
2. Mix the oil and garlic and slowly add to flour mixture, alternating with the chicken or beef stock.
3. Continue until all the ingredients are incorporated into a smooth dough.
4. Roll out on a lightly floured surface until 1/4-inch thick.
5. Use a 2-inch-round cookie cutter to cut into biscuits.
6. Place biscuits on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400ºF for about 18 to 20 minutes or until browned.
7. Let cool and leave for a few hours to dry out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades