Watch this how-to video from the Dog Channel and learn how to make healthy and tasty anti-flea biscuits for your dog. These anti-flea biscuits are sure to be a hit with your dog. Not only are they healthy but they have the added benefit of flea control.
Ingredients for anti-flea biscuits:
* 2 cups flour
* 1/2 cup wheat germ
* 1/2 cup brewers yeast
* 1 cup chicken or beef stock
* 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or powder
1. Combine the flour, wheat germ, and yeast in a bowl.
2. Mix the oil and garlic and slowly add to flour mixture, alternating with the chicken or beef stock.
3. Continue until all the ingredients are incorporated into a smooth dough.
4. Roll out on a lightly floured surface until 1/4-inch thick.
5. Use a 2-inch-round cookie cutter to cut into biscuits.
6. Place biscuits on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400ºF for about 18 to 20 minutes or until browned.
7. Let cool and leave for a few hours to dry out.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: