How to Make anti-flea biscuits for your dog
Watch this how-to video from the Dog Channel and learn how to make healthy and tasty anti-flea biscuits for your dog. These anti-flea biscuits are sure to be a hit with your dog. Not only are they healthy but they have the added benefit of flea control.
Ingredients for anti-flea biscuits:
* 2 cups flour
* 1/2 cup wheat germ
* 1/2 cup brewers yeast
* 1 cup chicken or beef stock
* 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or powder
1. Combine the flour, wheat germ, and yeast in a bowl.
2. Mix the oil and garlic and slowly add to flour mixture, alternating with the chicken or beef stock.
3. Continue until all the ingredients are incorporated into a smooth dough.
4. Roll out on a lightly floured surface until 1/4-inch thick.
5. Use a 2-inch-round cookie cutter to cut into biscuits.
6. Place biscuits on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400ºF for about 18 to 20 minutes or until browned.
7. Let cool and leave for a few hours to dry out.