Dogs love their owners and will sometimes leap up in anticipation onto you. While pleasant for owners, strangers and friends might find the action uncomfortable or even intimidating if you have a larger dog like a German Shephard.
Prevent your dog from scaring away your social life by doing clicker dog training. Watch this video to see just how to train your dog to come to you calmly and on the floor instead of slobbering over your pants.
1-Teach your dog what you want them to do instead of jumping up FIRST
2- Don't reinforce jumping up with attention
3- Proof by creating situations your dog will want to jump up in, so that the dog generalizes the behavior.
4- Prevent jumping when you are not in the mood to train your dog, by having your dog on leash or in his pen
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades