In this how-to video, you will learn how to make dog treats and biscuits. These have no preservatives, colors, or artificial ingredients. Turn the oven to 350 degrees F. Take 24 oz plain flour, 2 eggs, 8 oz oats, 2 tablespoons chicken stock, 16 oz chicken livers, and a cup of water. Blend the eggs and livers with the lid on until smooth. Mix all the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Use your hands. Make a well shape in the dry mix and blend the wet mixture in. Work into a loose dough. Knead into a firm, stiff dough. Cut the dough in half and roll it out with a rolling pin. Cut the shapes out using a cookie cutter and place onto baking sheets. Place in the oven for about an hour. Once done, let them cool down. By viewing this video, you will learn how to make your dog a delicious treat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades