In this two part video Tab and his German Shepherd "Solea", show exactly what you need to do to stop your dog from pulling on his lead. Eventually, your dog will be walking on a loose leash where they'll feel safe, satisfied, and help keep your dog healthy. While there are many dogs that pull on walks, any dog can learn to walk calmly on a loose leash if we create a positive learning environment and teach them in the way that their minds understand. Find out how using positive reinforcement you can condition your dog to stay next to you and stop pulling when you take them for a walk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades