Collecting cerebrospinal fluid in a dog may be required to help determine a dogs illness, and help determine treatment of the sore puppy. This video tutorial for veterinarians will show you how to collect the cerebrospinal fluid of a dog, properly.
You will learn what tests are involved in the routine analysis of CSF, and you will learn to appropriate landmarks, animal positioning, and approach to CSF collection from the cisterna magna of the dog.
You'll need a spinal needle, manometer, 3 way stopcock, 3 CC syringe, and gloves for this surgery procedure on a dog.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades