A dog who constantly follows you around the house wagging his tail is a dog who really likes you (or is hungry), but sometimes you're tired and just want your dog to sit and be still for once. Teaching a dog to sit is one of the most basic obedience training tricks out there, and one of the most important (especially in cases of your dog bounding onto friends who enter the house).
Teaching your dog to sit is also vital if you have a puppy who hasn't been housebroken at all yet. Going through the following drills in this video will not only show you how to get your dog to sit, but will also establish a very vital hierarchical relationship between you and your dog.
Dogs of any age can learn to sit on command with the training tips in this video. With reward and repetition over five training sessions, your pet should respond to "Sit" by sitting down fully on the ground - with or without a treat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades