Dog trainer Emily Larlham of Dogmantics, goes over some good clues on how to grab your dog when it's running around loose.
"A lot of dogs will actually bite if their collar is grabbed when they are loose and fearful after having run away. The short exercises I will show you in this video explain how you can condition your dog to LOVE and feel relaxed and safe, when their collar is grabbed. Even if your dog would never run away from you or you have a confident dog this is a great exercise to practice, incase of emergencies like a fire or flood or when your dog is hurt and could be skittish and acting abnormally." (Dogmantics)
Dogmantics is dedicated to your pup! From how to solve problems with your dog's behavior to tricks and understanding your dog's body language and communication... You name it, Dogmantics covers it! Search "Dogmantics" for other dog-training related videos!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades