In this tutorial, we learn how to trim your dog's nails without cutting them. Before you begin, you will need a Dremel tool with a sandpaper drum attached. Now, have your dog sit down and place their paw up on your knee. Now. grab the tool and gently place it on the tip of the dog's nail. Do this on each of the nails, until you have trimmed all of the nails. Make sure you don't trim down too much or push too hard, this could cause a burn on the dog's nail or injure them severely. Keep treats nearby so you dog doesn't get impatient and you should be done within minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades