Although most dogs are lovable, friendly beings that approach you rather than the other way around, dog personalities are as varied as our own and inevitably there will always be the reluctant, shy loner.
If your dog has difficulty letting you or others touch him, watch this handy video for training them to be more confident using a clicker.
Warning: This exercise needs to be taken seriously, as if done wrong you can scare a dog, and a frightened dog will bite, as will any animal that is frightened.
If you are worried that your dog is too shy or frightened to work with, you can talk to an animal behaviorist first. Another game you can do is just tossing the dog treats, and feeding the dog his meals by dropping the kibble for the dog following you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades