This is a quick video tutorial on how to teach weaving through the legs using luring or shaping. This dog training video helps train your pup to weave through your legs. This is a basic step in teaching dogs agility for courses and competition.
Einstein demos how fast a dog can pick this trick up. The footage is almost in real time.
This exercise is great for building a shy dogs confidence. However, take it slow, some dogs might go through your legs on the first try, others might take a week to initially feel relaxed going between your legs. Chihuahuas in particular are very nervous going through their owners legs. Take it slow and dont get frustrated! Tips: Make sure to fade out the treat very quickly. The rule is usually- use the treat the first 3 times and then pretend to have a treat, to having an obviously empty hand. Raise criteria constantly or you will get stuck with a dog that needs a treat after each leg pass.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades