This video explains how to keep a dog calm and to be less reactive to objects that it is not used to including baby strollers, hats, canes, and a few other items. Starting with a few tips on how to get a dog used to the item in question such as keeping a leash on the dog and far enough away from a person the dog trusts and loves so that the dog will associate the object with a person. There are many aspects when training a dog in this way and each method can be tried if one does not work. After watching this you should easily be able to train your dog to be less fearful about a new item or object brought into your household.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades