In this how-to video, you will learn how to prevent your new puppy from play biting. In the first 12 weeks, your puppy will start to bite. Encourage the puppy to lick your hand rather than bite. If the dog accidentally bites you, mimic the sound of a dog yelping. This will make the puppy respond by backing off. If your puppy is chewing on objects such as clothing or shoe laces, make sure you correct the behavior with a chew toy. Stick to it, as this will take time and patience. Viewing this video will teach you how to properly train your dog so it will not bite.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades