This video shows you how to prepare Puppy Ice Cream for your dog. For this recipe, you will need 1 mashed banana, Dixie cups or ice cube trays, 32 ounces of vanilla or plain yogurt, 2 T. honey, and 2 T. peanut butter. Mash one banana. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend. Pour the contents of the blender into Dixie cups or ice cube trays. You may substitute any type of mold that you prefer. Place them in the refrigerator for 10 hours or overnight. After they have hardened or become solid, they are ready to be served your dog. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades