In this video Dee Holt is going to show viewers how to prevent motion sickness when they're taking their dogs for a nice ride. First she starts off by telling listeners that if they happen to have a new dog or puppy it's very important that they get their pets used to riding in a car. A dog can get motion sickness so it would be very helpful if you always take a sheet or towel with you just in case. A person should never feed their dog or give them a lot of water within four hours of a car ride because it can definitely lead into an upset stomach. If the sickness is severe and some of these tips aren't working she goes on to explain that there is a new pill on the market called Cerenia which is actually the first and only motion sickness pill available for dogs. First check with your veterinarian to make sure that it's the right fit and you all should be set to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades