When it comes to trimming your dog‚Äôs toenails, there are several instruments you can use. In this video, Patrice introduces you to the toenail clipper and the toenail grinder. To begin trimming your dog‚Äôs nails, pull back the hair surrounding the toenails so you can get a better look at the nails. Then separate the toes so you can work with one toe at a time. Using a toenail clipper, cut the nail enough to where you can see the jelly-like substance. You will know when you haven‚Äôt cut enough nail off if there is still a white, powder left behind. Continue to cut the nail until you have reached the jelly-like substance. Then you can use the grinder to soften the edges of the toenails.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades