In this video, a veterinarian and his assistant show you how to trim a dog's nails safely and quickly. To begin, you need to have a nail clipper, which you can buy at any pet store. Also, it is a good idea to have a product called Quick Stop, which you can use to stop the bleeding if you cut the dog's nails too short. Before you begin, try to have another person hold the dog's head away from you so it can't see what you're doing. Begin clipping the dog's nails just above the pink area, also called the quick, in the nail. Don't cut into the pink area, or the dog's nail will bleed. If the dog's nails are black, and you can't see the pink area, cut off just the tip, also called a cup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades