When training your dog to walk properly on walks outside of the house it is very important that right before you leave to go outside you come down to their level and make it clear that you expect them to listen. This can be done by saying a few commands like sit stay etc. Once you proceed outside and you sense your dog about to jump, run, or move somewhere you don't want them to, create some sort of sound or word that tells your dog they are doing wrong or are disobeying. Proceed to make this noise and stay still call them back. But what ever you do, DO NOT walk forward. Let them know that you and them will not be moving till their attitude shapes up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades