In this tutorial, we learn how to train your dog to close a door. To do this, you must first have a positive approach and a motivator that your dog enjoys. Instead of asking the dog to close the door right away, you will reward the dog with small steps along the way. Train your dog with first giving them a post it note and giving them a treat when they touch it with their nose and making a click noise. Keep doing this, and when the dog is by the door, have them shut this and they will understand! Make sure you are giving them treats while doing this, and you will have success!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades