In this tutorial, we learn how to teach your dog to walk next to you on a loose leash. If you train you dog to back up while on the leash, he will avoid touching the end of the leash after this. First, take a treat and put it under your dogs chin, then push them backwards. Use a wall to practice this at first. You can also practice with the dog in front of you. Do this over and over until the dog understands, then try it without a treat. Next, try doing this while standing next to the dog. Now, add a cue and continue to teach the dog doing this. After they have learned this, start to go for a walk and you will have trained your dog perfectly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades