This video tutorial belongs to the Pets & Animals category which is going to show you how to teach your dog to stand on your back. The video starts off with showing the dog jumping over the owner's back while he is bent over and staying on top while he is turning around. This may look difficult, but it is easy to teach the dog. This trick is called the canine backstall. And there are two rules to follow. Rule number 1: don't hurt your dog. Rule number 2: don't hurt yourself. You can start off with teaching your dog to jump off a low furniture. The furniture should have soft padding on top. Thereafter make the dog practice jumping off on to your back a few times till it is comfortable. Then you can do it without the furniture. You can watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades