In this how to video, you will learn how to teach your dog to retrieve. First, you should teach your dog the a regular retrieve. You will toss the object so that the dog sees where it lands. Next, give it the command to retrieve. Next, attempt the semi blind retrieve. This involves tossing the object, allowing your dog to see where it has gone. Next, distract the dog for a bit before giving it the command to retrieve. The full blind retrieve should now be attempted. This is done by hiding the object and telling the dog to retrieve it. Start off short and gradually increase the distance. Your dog will soon learn how to retrieve in any situation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades