To teach your dog to pull a weight you will need a harness. If you don't have one available you can fashion one out of a rope making sure to tie it around the dogs chest, which is very strong, and around his stomach. Make sure that the ropes pulling area is on top of him so your dog can harness all of his strength to pull forward. Start off with a weight light enough so it won't hurt your dog. Don't make him pull on the weight immediately, have him tug on the weight to get the sensation and then have him slowly move forward while pulling on the weight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades