Does your dog bark out of control at objects he finds threatening? Not fear. Dog trainer Emily Larlham of Dogmantics, is here to go over tips on how to calm your dog around objects he or she might find scary.
"All dogs bark. Dogs bark to communicate. Barking tells us there is something wrong, that the dog is feeling some sort of emotion- fear, anxiety, stress, arousal, etc. To punish a dog for this natural behavior that it has evolved to do, is cruel. However, most people don't know how to solve common barking issues with their dogs, and so feel there is no choice." (Dogmantics)
Dogmantics is dedicated to your pup! From how to solve problems with your dog's behavior to tricks and understanding your dog's body language and communication... You name it, Dogmantics covers it! Search "Dogmantics" for other dog-training related videos!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades