In this tutorial, we learn how to do a reverse through. First, teach your dog how to back up. Start off in an enclosed area and give your dog a treat when it goes back, increasing the number of steps he goes back every few minutes. Next, introduce the cue and start to fade out the lure of the treat. Next, teach your dog to do this in other places. After this, teach your dog how to turn 180 degrees away from you, giving them treats when they learn. If your dog is hesitant, make sure you reward them for following the treat even a little bit. After this, put the steps together and your dog will have learned this new trick!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades