How to stop a dog from digging holes in a yard First it's important to understand why dogs dig. Dogs are not mad when they dig. They dig for a number of reasons. They might be trying to bury a toy. They also dig because they are hot and they want a cool place to lay down. They also dig when they are bored. To help him stop digging give him a little sand pit that he can dig in. Pick a corner of your yard and dig a small pit or use a plastic wading pool. Go to the hardware store and buy some bags of sand. Put the sand in the pit or pool and then bury some toys in the box so that your dog has something to dig up. Put him in the box and let him find the toys. After a few days he will begin using the box as his play pit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades