In this tutorial, we learn how to safely remove a tick. Using professional tweezers that are pointy are the very best for removing ticks. Blunt tweezers will tear the tick. First, use the tweezers to grab the tick on it's skin in the front. Then, pull up and slow to remove the tick from the skin. Have a steady hand so you don't drop the tick or tear it in half. You can purchase tweezers that are made specifically for removing ticks from CVS stores. Give the area 24 hours to heal after you have removed the tick. If it's still not better, go see a doctor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades