If you've ever wanted to ride your bike with your dog, this tutorial with Zephyr Clarke-Dolberg will teach you just how. One of the first things to think about is to put your bike into a very easy gear, so your dog won't get too tired from this walk. Make sure to pay attention to your dog, and see if their feet are getting tired, and pay attention to how hot it is outside. Make sure you teach your dog to walk next to you on the left, just as if you were walking him. When you want to turn, give your dog a few tugs so they know you intend to turn. Go at the pace your dog likes, and go slower when you first begin. To stop, bring your dog next to you and tell them to sit with a praise after they follow your directions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades