Learn how to pick up after your dog. It's easy to be a responsible pet owner by cleaning up after your dog – just be prepared to roll-up your sleeves!
You Will Need
* A plastic bag
* High-quality dog food
* Disposable latex gloves
Step 1. Be prepared
When taking your dog for a walk, always bring at least one plastic bag.
Step 2. Put on the bag
Turn the plastic bag inside out and put it on your hand, as you would a glove.
Consider feeding your dog high-quality dog food, which contains fewer fillers, so your dog produces less waste and there's less to pick up.
Step 3. Pick up the mess
Wearing the plastic bag, pick up your dog's mess.
For extra protection, wear a disposable latex glove as well.
Step 4. Wrap the mess
Grab the edge of the plastic bag and gently pull it off your hand, turning the bag outside in, so that the mess is contained inside. Tie the bag shut.
Step 5. Dispose of the waste
Locate the nearest trash can and dispose of the plastic bag.
FACT: It's estimated that the 75 million dogs in the U.S. create 3.6 billion pounds of waste per year.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades