Watch this video tutorial on how to perform a bone marrow aspiration biopsy on an animal, specifically a dog or cat.
After watching this video tutorial, you'll be able to list indications for a bone marrow biopsy and be able to identify the instruments used in performing a bone marrow biopsy. You'll also be able to point out possible sites for biopsy and be able to demonstrate proper bone marrow biopsy technique, not to mention being able to demonstrate three methods of marrow sample preparation.
Indications for performing a bone marrow biopsy include nonregenerative anemias, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, pancytopenia, suspected hematopoietic tumors, and hyperglobulinemia.
If you're a veterinarian, or aspiring veterinarian, you will love this educational video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades