Your dog doesn't care how much you spend on their toys – they just want to play! Here's how to provide some homemade fun.
You Will Need
* Tennis balls
* A clean sock
* A knife
* A jingle bell
* A strong needle and thread
Stuff a tennis ball inside a sweat sock and knot the sock's open end. Now you have a toy you can play tug of war with or throw.
Use a clean sock so your dog doesn't associate your scent with your clothes and chew them indiscriminately.
Cut two slits in a tennis ball, one on either side. Thread rope through the ball and knot it to make a handle.
Use the rope handle to throw the ball or to play tug of war.
Make a small hole in another tennis ball, and insert a jingle bell. Sew the opening with a sturdy needle and thread.
Enjoy your dog toys and play with your dog often. You'll both get exercise!
Fact: Dog breeds considered highly intelligent include the border collie, poodle, and German shepherd.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades