This video shows how to make a nutritious homemade cooked dog food using a product called UStew, which contains all the essential ingredients for a balanced homemade food for your dog.
Start with two pounds of lean ground beef with no more than 20 percent fat. You can also use turkey, chicken, or any meat of your choice. Add to the meat one and a half cups of water and half a cup of UStew powder, and cook until it is nicely browned. Vegetables are optional since the UStew has all the nutrients that your dog needs, but you can add them if you like.
This makes about three pounds of finished food. It can be made up in large quantities and frozen in plastic containers or ziplock bags.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades