In this Pets & Animals video tutorial you will learn how to make gourmet dog cookie treats for your pet. This recipe is for apple cinnamon dog cookies. Ingredients are 1 apple, ¼ cup honey and water each, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, 1 cup oatmeal and 11/2 cup flour. Oven temperature is 350 degrees. Cooking time is 30 minutes and again 10 minutes after flipping the cookies. Put the chopped the apple and add other ingredients except flour to a blender and blend. Pour out into a bowl and add and mix flour till you attain dough consistency. Then put the dough on a cookie sheet making the cookies as big or small as you want and then cook as mentioned earlier. And your cookies are ready after 40 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades