This video gives you tips on how to keep your dog cooler in the summer heat. Their natural body temperature in the summer is 102 degrees already. Dogs are unable to sweat. Their only mechanisms for cooling themselves naturally are their mouths and the pads of their feet. The first tip is to give your dog ice water. This will help to cool them down, and they will also enjoy playing with the ice. Another tip: buy a water misting portable fan to spray them with. A third tip: spray them with a water hose. Some dogs like to play with the water from the hose. Therefore, this can also be used as a game. Fourth, buy booties for their feet, if they will be walking on hot pavement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades