In this tutorial, Zephyr Clarke-Dolberg tells us how to handle a stray dog that you find and want to help. Shelters are always a good option for dogs you find on the street, if you cannot keep it. If you decide you can keep your dog, you should make sure to sanitize yourself until you can take it into the vet to get checked out. The vet will also check to see if it has a microchip, so you know if it has an owner. If you can't keep the dog, you can foster it for a couple of weeks, then a human society can take it in and give it all its shots to make sure its healthy. If you think it's a lost dog, try putting up posters and asking on the internet if anyone has lost the dog you have found.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades