Wheat grass is very nutritious for animals like dogs. In this video, we demonstrate how easy it is. The first step is rinsing seeds with water and letting them soak over night for 8-12 hours. After they have soaked, rinse. Evenly place the seeds on a bed of soil in a tray and cover with a paper towel. Then water thoroughly and cover with another tray. Keeping the seeds moist is very important. You should see results in 3 days when you can remove the extra tray and the paper towel. We then demonstrate how to incorporate wheat grass into your dog's food with a recipe that dogs are sure to enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades