Do you enjoy a nice massage? So do animals. This DoggieDeeva video demonstrates how to do a canine massage. Make a nice comfortable area for the dog to lie down. Make sure the area is not real soft nor do you want it real hard. Have your dog lie down and lay on its' side. Start with the face. Make circular motions around the dogs face and nose. Use slow outward strokes on the ears. Keep encouraging the dog with "good dog" or "doesn't that feel good?" Continue with circular motions along the dog's side. Use long stroking strokes along the dogs spine. Avoid the stomach area because that is where the dog's organs are and if the dog just ate, you don't want to upset its' stomach. Stretch the legs, if the dog will let you. Straighten the legs and rub. Gently squeeze the muscles on the back legs. You will find your pet will love this and he or she will follow you anywhere!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades